I founded an Inkbunny Journal talking about Deviantart sucks. The text is the following It really does because it’s nothing more than a cesspool or trolls and hate, nobody can say anything nice anymore this is why I don’t go on deviant art as much anymore cause people are fucking assholes. I prefer Inkbunny because the people here seem so much nicer and civil. Now I know inkbunny might have it’s fair share of trolls and haters too but I don’t seem to have any problems with that so far.
Here are the comments that focus over this understandable reason to dislike the website called Deviantart.
1) That’s why people left FA and DA because of they community and the way they are run. but then you get your die hards who suck DA and FA dick all day they can’t see the forest thru the trees. That’s why I enjoy IB
2) There is a list of bullies who got away with murder who hang out on DA;s home page. They bullied me so hard that the one time I fight back DA banned me the victim after all the crap they threw at me I was the one penalized. Proof DA loves trolls more than actual users
3) I don’t think so. I mean, yeah, FA has trolls and bullies, too. I even stumbled upon them. But from my own experience, DA is just the worst website I have joined. When I started drawing King Julien fanart and uploading it on there people would send me death threats and making fun of me for having a huge crush on an anthro cartoon animal.
4) I agree fuck deviant art, too much drama, nd trolls.
5) I joined DA a while back to see what the place had to offer. I uploaded two pics of my characters. In less than a week I was being abused for no reason. For the first time in my 19 years on the internet, I had to block somebody. Then they came back using an alt account. There are some great artists there, and it’s a shame that they have to put up with that kind of community.
Here are my thoughts over the post and comments. It’s very understandable reason to any website. When the staff members ideas focusing on Bullying, Haters, Hate Speech, other things like this:
In many ways, I like Deviantart it’s just the annoying cons about the website that ruin the website. The most annoying con is about the website not trying it best to listen to people that need their help. The ideas focusing their time on people who deserved be banned like Haters.